A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions.
The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences. Pro 27:12
Wise people avoid situations that could cause harm
Fools don’t pay attention and then suffer the consequences.
- I learned the hard way – I’ve got to avoid buffets.
- Opposite sex
- Friends that have a negative influence on you
- Being away from positive influence….
- You miss church awhile and you will notice a different in your thoughts and behavior.
- When you are at church more you will notice a positive influence on your thoughts and behavior.
The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure. 1 Cor 10:13