Friday – April 13 – The Power of a Smile
Social, physical, emotional and spiritual
- Smiling makes you more attractive. More people will like, respect and listen to you. It is infectious, it makes you feel better and it makes those around you feel better as well.
- Better mood, less stress, lowers blood pressure
- Boosts body’s immune system (Mayo Clinic)
- Helps with pain relief
- Happier people live longer
- Makes it easier to worship God – Attitude of gratitude
You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever. Ps 16:11
Dear Heavenly Father,
Today I will worship you with an attitude of gratitude. I am so thankful for all the ways you bless me and take care of me. I know you want what is best for me and I will live to honor and love You. I will represent you with a smile. I will take great pleasure is serving you and being loved by you.
In Jesus Name Amen and Amen