The Key To Unexplainable Peace
Series: How To Be Unnaturally Positive #3
Enthusiasm: Entheos – full of or possessed by God
God’s love with skin.
Hypocrisy: a pretense of having a virtuous character,
moral or religious beliefs but does not live it.
Integrity: Strict adherence to a standard of value or
conduct. Personal honesty. Completeness
LEAP Verse – Listen – Engage – Apply – Produce
The LORD detests people with crooked hearts (hypocrites), but he delights in those with integrity. Pro 11:20 NLT
But those who are blameless and above reproach in their walk are His delight! MSG
Integrity in your relationship with God is the key to real peace.
1) Integrity pleases God.
2) Integrity has a powerful influence on others.
Be careful to live properly among your unbelieving neighbors. Then even if they accuse you of doing wrong, they will see your honorable behavior, and they will give honor to God when he judges the world. 1 Pet 2:12
3) Integrity give you peace.
So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace. Rom 8:6
Christian Integrity Check List
1 Tim 3:2-7, Titus 1:6-9
1) Live a life above reproach. Lead by example.
2) Live faithful to your spouse.
3) Exercise self-control seeking to please God.
4) Be hospitable and teach with word and deed.
5) Don’t be drunk, violent, argumentative, or love money.
6) Manage your own family well. Loved and respected by kids.
7) Live a life that is respected and is a positive influence on unbelievers.
8) Be servant minded and humble with others.
9) Do the work to be a devoted Christ follower seeking to become more like Jesus.
10) Love God Love People and change the world.