If you are like me you have a hard time staying focused on prayer … I helps me to pray the Bible.
This is Friday Morning June 17, 2016 from Philippians .
I like to prepare my heart with a template of The Lord’s Prayer
- Recognize God as my Father In Heaven. What do you want to say to Him this morning.
- May Your name be kept holy and above everything else.
- May my focus be on Your Spirit and Your work today.
- Give me what I need today both physically and spiritually.
- Forgive me of my sins. Point out my sins I do not see or deny.
- May I forgive those who sin against me or hurt me.
- Protect me from temptations and keep evil and negative influences away from me.
- Today, all day, You will be my focus, and you will receive glory from me all day for the good and the bad that I do or that comes my way.