If you are a lady, and you know who you are, we are having a ladies Christmas party on Thursday, Dec 11 at 6:30pm. This will be a fun get together and a great way to get to know some more of the ladies of LCC … Find out more details on Sunday or email Joy@lifeconnectionchurch.org if you are not going to be at church Sunday.
This Sunday is the second Sunday of the Christmas Advent Season. We will be having Communion, an awesome time of worship, and I will be teaching a message for Advent called, “A Peace You Can’t Explain”.
- Here are some questions to ponder before Sunday’s message.
- Did you know the Old Testament and the New Testament primarily use two different words for peace?
- Do you know what Shalom means?
- Did you ever play the game “Don’t Flinch” when you were a kid? Do you remember what happened when you flinched?
- Does God just like the idea of peace or does He command us to seek it?
This Weeks LEAP verse is ….
Jesus said, “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. John 14:27
Thanks to all of you who adopted Angel Tree Angels and who are serving at the Mall this week. I served last night with an awesome group of LCCers and really had a blessed experience. I wrote about it in my blog.
If you missed the first Advent Message it is also on my blog …
See … “How To Beat Discouragment” It is a message on hope.
Who are you inviting to the Christmas Eve Service on Dec 24 at 7:00PM. It will be a candlelight service with Christmas Carols and we have one baptism already scheduled. If you would like to be baptized on Christmas Eve, reply to this email and I will contact you. If you have any questions about baptism look here first, and then contact me.
May God Bless you more than you could ever imagine.
Your Brotha from anotha motha