1) Always fail forward.
“There is no doubt in my mind that there are many ways to be a winner, but there is really only one way to be a loser and that is to fail and not look beyond the failure,.” ~ Kyle Rote Jr.
2) How you manage your money is more important than how much you make.
- Give 10% – Save 10% – Live on 80%
- Know where your money goes
- Stay out of debt.
“No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money. Matt 6:24
The stress of debt is greater and lasts much longer than the fleeting joy of the purchase.
3) Practice the Golden Rule.
“Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.” Matt 7:12
Love God and Love People “The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments.” Matt 22:40
4) Be a life long learner. Make Scripture your foundation. Makes life more interesting
Learn from Scripture first as a foundation, then – People – Reading – Experience
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. 2 Tim 3:16
5) Choose God before choosing your profession.
For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. Eph 2:10
6) Choose God before choosing your spouse and your friends.
Don’t team up with those who are unbelievers. How can righteousness be a partner with wickedness? How can light live with darkness? 15 What harmony can there be between Christ and the devil? How can a believer be a partner with an unbeliever? 2 Cor 6:14-15
7) You don’t have to be old to make a difference. Start Now ….
Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity. 1 Tim 4:12
8) Doing makes believing faith.
So you see, faith by itself isn’t enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless. James 2:17
9) Have an attitude of gratitude.
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thes 5:18
10) Be God’s love with skin every minute of every day.
And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father. Col 3:17