God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it. John 3:17 NLT
Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” John 20:21 NIV
Jesus did not force His way into our lives. He loved His way in.
We know what real love is because Christ gave up his life for us. 1 John 3:16 NLT
People Need to Know You Care
1) Physical Needs – Active kindness
But then God our Savior showed us his kindness and love. 5 He saved us, not because of the good things we did, but because of his mercy. Titus 3:4-5 NLT
Showing God’s love in a practical way. No strings attached.
Deeds of Kindness – DOK Ministry
2) Directional Needs – Active Wondering
Ask wondering Questions.
3) Spiritual Needs – Active Sharing
- Share your butology (Jesus changed me)
Five Things that Empower Your Evangelism
1) People listen when I treat them as friends.
Be an includer not an excluder
Excluder: I cannot associate with you unless you become like me. You must leave your circle and join mine, for I am unwilling to change.
Includer: …those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them. John 6:37 NLT
2) When I serve hearts are touched.
Your attitude should be the same that Christ Jesus had. 6 Though he was God, he did not demand and cling to his rights as God. 7 He made himself nothing; he took the humble position of a slave and appeared in human form. 8 And in human form he obediently humbled himself even further by dying a criminal’s death on a cross. Phil 2:5-8NLT
3) Serving redefines the perception of a Christian
4) Doing the message proceeds telling the message.
5) Focus on planting not harvesting.